One Simple Step
Contains surfactants, which work to clean and remove dirt and oils from the skin. Quick and easy to apply, use for waterless cleaning on the go.
Alcohol free, antimicrobial Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) is the active ingredient, which kills 99.99% of germs.
Contains Allantoin and Aloe Vera, which nourish and hydrate the skin while temporarily protecting minor cuts and scrapes.
Physician developed, clinically tested formula that attacks recontamination of germs.
Today's Hand Sanitizers
NO EXTENDED PROTECTION:
Do not provide extended protection, so recontamination of germs is possible immediately after initial application.
~90% of hand sanitizers contain at least 60% alcohol, which dries and damages the outer layer of the skin. This can cause cracks and sores that lead to infection.
SAFE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY:
Alcohol based hand sanitizers are unsafe for infants and children. Use on the face is not recommended for anyone.
Anti-microbial products, such as alcohol, also kill ALL microbes (both protective and harmful). The skin barrier becomes drier, more vulnerable to damage and its usual microbe-fighting defenses have been killed.
Why Hands First?
- Physician developed, patented formula at a US based research hospital system.
- Supported by a 3rd party, clinical study which shows up to 3-hour protection against the recontamination of germs after initial application.*
- Alcohol-free formula designed to protect and moisturize your skin with Allantoin and Aloe Vera.
- Proprietary blend designed to lower the skins pH to harnesses our body’s natural defense against harmful microbes and infection.
Why pH Control Matters
Lowering our skins pH to an acidic environment, harnesses our body’s natural defense to fight against recontamination of harmful microbes and infection.
- Germs and viruses cannot survive in an acidic environment.
- Hands First's patented formula was designed by physicians to lower and maintain our skin’s pH to an acidic level (4 pH).
- Clinically tested to defend against recontamination of germs for up to 3 HOURS after initial application.*